Hi everyone. This has to be kind of quick since I have family coming over any minute. I just wanted to tell the world that I am officially a mommy. My daughter, Sadie May, was born at 10:00 AM Tuesday February 13th at the Skagit Valley Hospital. She was 7 lbs 11 oz and 29 inches long. Sadie is a great little girl who only cries when she is in need. Beautiful and pleasant she is her daddy's delight (and mine as well).
I'm doing well, slowly recovering from lossing a lot of blood and getting little sleep. Jason and I plan to stay close to home this week. So, if you miss us at church, know that we're are well, just resting, and we'll see you next week.
We've just gotten a camera so you'll begin to see more pictures as the days go by. Until next time...
Sara & Sadie
1 comment:
I hope you are getting enough rest!! Sadie is so cute. Im glad she is adjusting so well to being home. Can't wait to see her again:)
Post a Comment